The Northern New York Community Foundation, Inc. serves many donors with a variety of charitable interests. Secure online giving is available by clicking the donate button below.
*** PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE YOU CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON AND CONTINUE ***
- You may designate your gift to a specific fund or scholarship you are most interested in after you click the donate button and it directs you to the PayPal site.
- Once on the PayPal site, complete the information on the first PayPal screen.
- Review your information and continue to PayPal’s second screen.
- Review your gift.
- If you wish to designate your gift to a specific fund or scholarship, note the specific fund or scholarship in the “Add special instructions to the seller” box. You may indicate any special instructions at this point, and your gift will be directed to the appropriate fund and or scholarship. NOTE: If you wish to make your gift “Anonymous,” you may do so by also indicating here that you do not want to be recognized by name for your gift in Community Foundation publications.
- All gifts to the Northern New York Community Foundation are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. Claiming a tax deduction requires a gift acknowledgment, or receipt. While completing your gift information in PayPal, please check the box to “Share your mailing address with the NORTHERN NEW YORK COMMUNITY FOUNDATION, INC., so they can acknowledge your gift.” The Community Foundation keeps your personal information confidential and will never share it with a third party.
Click here to review and download step-by-step instructions: Online Giving Guide